- Create a vacation capsule around neutral colors. Pack colors that can be easily mixed and matched like summer whites, khaki, and black. This will give you a variety of wardrobe options with fewer pieces.
- Fill your travel case with natural fabrics like cotton and cashmere. They are light weight choices that are easy to pack and keep wrinkles at bay.
- Purchase a lightweight cashmere cardigan. Bring along a cashmere cardigan to pair with pants and a skinny belt or throw it over a dress for a pulled together evening look.
- Bring along a showstopping maxi dress. The season is full of colorful options in long, flowing fabrics. This look packs a one-two punch or romance and sophistication and is flattering for most body types.
- Walk this way. Three pairs of shoes are all you’ll need for any vacay occasion. First select a pair of flip flops for days at the beach and sunset strolls; grab a pair of ballet flats that are both comfy and chic for trips off the beaten path; and finally, select a sandal to wear for a night on the town or intimate dinner with the one you love. Fashionistas should opt for one of the season’s must have wedges that look equally fantastic with shorts, skirs, and maxi dresses.
- Pile on the tanks. Tanks are great for both their versatility and heat busting abilities. Bring one in black and in white and then add a few in some of the season’s hottest brights.
- The long and short of it. Don’t forget to pack a few pairs of shorts or skirts for sightseeing excursion or leisure days. This season offers lots of shorts and skirt options in a variety of great lengths. So grab the one that best shows your assets or flaunts your gorgeous figure.
- Aha accessories. Stick with basic jewelry that will look great from noon to night. Classics like diamond studs and pearls are always a hit. For additional accessories option that will add color and texture to your look, bring along a light weight scarf that will add a fashionable twist to a tank.
- A “can’t miss” white blouse. Bring along a wrinkle-free fitted white blouse. It’s the perfect piece of a laid back, polished travel look.
- You can’t go wrong with a sarong. Pack a sarong in a neutral color like black. The piece can be used to warm you up on a cold plane ride and doubles as a swimsuit cover up. Pair with a white blouse and heels for a chic evening alternative.
Did you enjoy this article? Please take a few moments to complete our brief survey