- Keep in mind that taking care of oneself is a gift to everyone else because everyone ends up having a happier and healthier holiday.
- Instead of making yourself go through the ordeal of sending out paper Christmas cards, send electronic ones instead. Amazon have a good selection of free holiday e-cards.
- Define your personal limits and then stick to them. Decide for yourself how much you want to participate in activities, entertain guests, visit with relatives, or travel during the holidays.
- Make sure you are exercising daily and sending more oxygen to your brain cells. The result of exercise will improve your health as well as your attitude.
- Try to stay away from the alcohol that’s flowing freely this time of year. Very simply, alcohol is a depressant. It’s the last thing you need. It may relieve the pain for a little while, but you’ll probably end up feeling sad and maudlin.
For additional info you might like to try: