by Tennille Price, Professional Makeup Artist
- Make sure your face is clean and moisturized and SPF is applied. Apply face primer as well.
- Make sure your foundation is picked out and matched correctly to avoid extra application and blending
- Make sure your brows are groomed
What you will need for the 5 minute face:
- Setting powder (if you use liquid or cream foundation)
- 3 makeup brushes.Â Foundation, eye shadow and blush
- One eye shadow: neutral color (use a brush that is medium to large in size so you can cover the majority of the eye in 1 to 2 swipes)
- Blush (make sure your brush is not too small to avoid clown cheeks)
- Lip gloss or lipstick (neutral color)
Tips for a 5 minute face:
- Don’t try to do anything complex when you have limited time( example: artificial lashes, liquid liner, red or deeply pigmented lipstick that requires precision)
- Stay away from waterproof products because if they smudge it will take a lot of time to repair and you may mess up your other makeup
The result will be a clean, professional and polished look!