|Sugar-Free NY style Cheesecake|
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Splenda ® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted Filling:
- 2-1/2 pounds regular cream cheese
- 1-2/3 cups Splenda ® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 5 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Make Crust: Mix crust ingredients together and press into a 10-inch springform pan.
- Make filling: Beat cream cheese, Splenda ® Granulated Sweetener and flour in a medium bowl until well mixed and smooth. Add eggs and egg yolks, beat until smooth. Add vanilla. Scrape sides of bowl. Mix briefly and add heavy cream. Mix until well blended. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake 10 minutes at 475 degrees F. Turn oven temperature down to 200 degrees F and bake for 1 hour. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake in the oven for one more hour. Cheesecake will be slightly firm to the touch. Let cool 15-20 minutes before placing in the refrigerator. Refrigerate a minimum of 4- 6 hours or preferably overnight before serving.
|Pumpkin Cheesecake in Gingersnap Crust|
- 1-1/4 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful* Cheesecake:
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups Equal® Spoonful**
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla Topping:
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful***
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla * May substitute 4-1/2 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 30 packets Equal sweetener
- For Crust, combine gingersnap crumbs, 3 tablespoons Equal® and butter. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake in preheated 325F oven 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack while preparing cheesecake.
- For Cheesecake, beat cream cheese, 1-1/4 cups Equal®, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and well combined. Mix in pumpkin. Mix in eggs and egg whites. Mix in cornstarch and vanilla until blended.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over baked crust. Bake in preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes or until center of cake is almost set. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons Equal® and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Gently spread over top of cheesecake. Return to oven and bake 3 to 4 minutes until sour cream mixture is set. Remove cheesecake to wire rack. Gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Let cheesecake cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. To serve, remove side of pan. Cut cake into wedges.
|Dutch Apple Pie|
- 1/4 cup fruit sweetener**
- 1/4 cup Apple Butter or unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream fruit sweetener and Apple butter. Beat in egg. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend into creamed mixture.
- Fold in apples and nuts. Pour into an 8 x 8-inch pan which has been sprayed with non-stick coating. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees.