Beyonce, Eva Marcille, Keri Hilson and others have all become “golden girls”, and now, Victoria’s Secret Angel, Selita Ebanks is doing the blond thing.
While the other blond bombshells have a gone all blond, Selita’s blond seems to be more non-committal—blond on top, black underneath. So this her semi-blond hair is not a matter of just roots showing, this is a deliberate style. I think I like it.
What do you think?
Products we love for staying beautifully blond:
1. Daily use: Peter Lamas Soy Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner $17.99
2. Deep conditioning: Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie $20
3. Instant hydration: Phytomist Instant Hydrating Conditioner $26
4. Dry shampoo: Finley Hair Powder $18
5. Daily treatment/styling: Colour Couture Pequi Oil Treatment $32
6. Shine: Luster’s Renutrient’s Revita-Shine Polish $5.49
By Tracey Brown