By Contributing Writer Clestine I. Herbert
- Map out your day. Make a list the night before specifically mapping out what you are going to do each hour of your workday. Now be determined that you are going to follow your list.
- Jump out of bed. When you wake up in the morning, do not lay in the bed running down the laundry list of why you cannot do what you would like to do. Be determined! When you wake up, immediately say a prayer then jump out of bed determined to do what you planned the night before.
- Listen to your future. Listen to the voice of success not the voice of distress. Each morning when you hear the voice that says ‘Just lay there a little longer’ or ‘It’s just going to be another mundane day’, ignore it and listen to the voice that is saying ‘Get up! There is work to do and endless possibilities.’
- Look forward not backward. Work towards your goal. Don’t look back and replay the failures. Only look at your failures as stepping stones and learning tools.
- Just do it. Once you know what it is you are supposed to do and you are sure it is the right thing to do, just do it! Don’t discuss it anymore. Don’t analyze it anymore. Just do it.