By personal brand strategist/contributor Tanya Smith
Without a plan, most businesses fail. One of the most important things I’ve ever done to grow my business is the one thing that I’ve been told over and over again by my mentors. They said “make sure you have a plan for everything – and most importantly, a branding and marketing plan”. Why? Because knowing how to perform your services is only 20% of your success, the other 80% is all getting the word out in an intentional manner.