Staple pieces are a must in your wardrobe. These pieces are the basic foundation of your closet because you can build outfits based on them. This makes life a little easier on those days you just don’t have anything to wear. Staple pieces that will never go out of style include basic tees, black dresses, and neutral colored items. They should be timeless in the sense that you can wear them throughout the year no matter the season. So let’s get into the must-have pieces:
- Little black dress: this is timeless. You can wear it all year round; if it is during the winter season, you can always add a pair of tights or stockings and a nice winter coat. It can be worn casual with a pair of sandals or dressed up with a statement necklace and colored heels.
- Black heels: black heels are a must. You can wear black with absolutely anything.
- Skinny black jeans: definitely a staple piece in the sense it is versatile. You can wear it into the office or just on a casual daytime date. It can be worn with sandals or flats and of course heels and boots.
- White v neck tee: this is a basic piece to have. You can dress it up with a skirt and a blazer, or dress it down with a pair of jeans and some pumps.
- White button up shirt: this can also be dressed up or down. This is also essential for those business casual days. Always a great piece to wear going into an interview.
- Nude heels: nude heels are a great addition because nude is a neutral color. If you don’t want to rock black heels, but want a pop of color to your outfit, just throw on a nude pair of heels and it’ll give that desired pop.
- Thin leather jacket: great piece for the fall. Leather adds great detail to even the most simplistic outfit. Can also be substituted for a blazer for a business casual day.
$65Â -Â houseoffraser.co.uk