The temperature has dropped, and the leaves have fallen. I don’t know about you, but that spells Fall to me! Everyone knows that the fall season brings out the warm apple cider, and the cozy scarfs, but here are 5 Fall Essentials that will take your life from drab, to fab!
1. Lip Scrubs are great for getting rid of those flaky, dry lips. Try the Popcorn flavored Lip Scrub from LUSH Cosmetics. It will leave your lips feeling silky smooth, and hydrated.
2. Lip Balms are the perfect pair for the Fall weather! My favorite is the Creme de Rose by Dior. The balm is really creamy, and will leave your lips feeling ultra smooth.
3. Body Creams are a must have when looking stylish this Fall! I recently have become obsessed with the Amber Blush 24 Hour Moisture Body Cream from Bath & Body Works. The scent is seductive and flirty, and perfect for Fall!
4. The Naked Palette by Urban Decay is a definite Fall Essential because it goes with everything! This $54 investment will not only last you a lifetime, it will compliment all Fall looks! The tones looks great on all skin tones and you can be as natural or smokey as you like with this versatile palette.
5. Lipsticks are the final Fall essential. Pair M.A.C.’s Matte Lipstick in the shade Sin with a neutral makeup look and you will be sure to turn heads! Vampy looks are in this Fall, and this lippy is the best way to get into the trend!
by Kimberly Wyms